I have the body part of this jacket done. I made it longer which means I probably can’t make another out of the yarn I have sort of sad feeling about that. But I would not have worn this where it hit on my body so it is good and I am happy with where this is at currently. The lace is all done for the body area. Just two sleeves left to make on this plus the lace that goes around the sleeves maybe one more day and this will be done. I have only been working on it for a few days so it is a pretty easy project. It does have mistakes in the pattern so if you go to make this go to crochet’s home page for errata or the ravelry one to find the errata for it. i did not know a bout the errata till after I had already worked through the area with the issue so since I knew I was going to modify the pattern for more length any way I just did my mods sooner as apposed to later.