Colonial Costume on daughter

finished costume and hair style

Encase you were curious this is how the dress looked on my daughter.  I went back and did some bead work on the dress before she wore it to school.  I finished the dress Saturday.  But Sunday when I looked at it well it was just too plain for me.  So I added 3 yellow seed beads at the end of every leaf on the front and back bodice and sleeves.  Then I beaded all the vines on the front  bodice with red seed beads.  I like it much more now.  Click on the image to the right to get a better idea and see the details of the beads.

Advertisements

4 Comments (+add yours?)

  1. Sue Niven
    Jan 09, 2013 @ 12:21:39

    stunning.

    Reply

  2. Sue Niven
    Jan 09, 2013 @ 12:21:39

    stunning.

    Reply

  3. Sue Niven
    Jan 09, 2013 @ 12:23:45

    Simply Stunning.

    Reply

  4. Sue Niven
    Jan 09, 2013 @ 12:23:45

    Simply Stunning.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: