Here is an easy one even the little kids can make (with help from an adult with cutting implements).
- Variegated pipe cleaner
- Round item to wrap pipe cleaner around
- Embroidery thread
- Embellishments (sequins, ribbon, felt, bells whatever)
- Something to cut pipe cleaner and embroidery thread
Order of events:
- Cut pipe cleaner about 2 to 2 1/4 inches long
- Bend around round item to form hook
- Cut and tie knot in embroidery thread to make hanger
- Add embellishments
DO NOT USE THIS PATTERN TO MAKE THINGS TO SELL FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!!!!