- 1 yellow button, small
- 4 green buttons, from small to large
- embroidery thread
- 2 needles
- 3 beads
- fray check; optional
Order of events:
- Make loop in embroidery thread for hanger; thread needles on to the thread tails.
- String bead and yellow button (look at picture to see how this is done).
- Then string green buttons, from small to large (look at photo for how to do this).
- Take other needle, skip bead and thread through yellow button (see picture).
- Now, thread through the rest of the buttons, and string on last 2 beads; pass both needles through them (see picture).
- Tie knot to finish and hold thread on you can fray check, if you want.