- button (I used vintage buttons)
- small yoyo (use what ever you want for the template)
- embroidery thread to sew and use as hanger
- sewing thread
Order of events:
- Make yoyo.
- Tie knot in embroidery thread; pass through center of yoyo and back again.
- Thread button and stitch on; go through yoyo and button two or three times. Finish with needle on back of work.
- Insert needle into yoyo; come out edge of yoyo.
- Make loop for hanger; tie off.
- Take needle back into yoyo and cut off.
Because I don’t like to post on Sunday, I will post another ornament late tonight for everyone.
DO NOT USE ANY OF THESE PATTERNS TO MAKE THINGS TO SELL FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!!!!