>I had some testers testing the snow queen and I went back this morning and worked strictly from the pattern and, between all of us, we have found a few mistakes. They have since been corrected on the blog (the English version) and on Ravelry (the English version). I am not able to update the French version; sorry for that.
15 Dec 2010 1 Comment
>I am posting this more for the Ravelry downloads than my blog readers because I will go and correct the blog post in a few seconds.
3. (right side) chain 6 sc in 3rd chain from hook (counts as first treble and first picot
3. (right side) chain 7 sc in 3rd chain from hook (counts as first treble and first picot
17 Jul 2010 Leave a comment
>Just noticed today that I needed to post some errata for the “Learn to do yo-yo Crochet” book. Just so you know this doesn’t effect any of the patterns in the book it is in an area where it is just explaining a concept so the numbers don’t actually hurt anything but it would be nice to have things correct.
- row 11 should have 84 yo-yos 504 chains
- row 12 should have 92 yo-yos 552 chains
- row 13 should have 100 yo-yos 600 chains
- row 14 should have 108 yo-yos 648 chains
Carnival scarf pattern
edging Round 1 line 6 right after it read next dc, there should have been a (ch3) then go on with pattern as written