After looking at those photos of the Juliette cap I decided it needed a little more strength around the edge to hold it’s shape better.To do this I added one more row of crochet and I added wire inside that edge. Not only will the hat have a better shape but it will also have a stronger edge to pin to the hair with. If you look at the edge of the cap in this photo it is much more defined and has a smoother shape I like it much more now. Curious what do people think about me posting how I work through a problem like this. Would you rather just see things finished or the go along with me sort of thing.